- This event has passed.
Sun. 8am | Central Park
July 10 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Weekly Group Run-Walk: easy.
When: 8:00 am every Sunday.
Where: Maine Monument, Columbus Circle, Central Park.
Pace: slow paced run/walk, 30-30 or 45-30 run-walk intervals ("Galloway Style"). This run is geared to new runners, "sexy paced" runners, returnees to running after a break, are returning from an injury, etc. Our average pace ranges- 13:30-14:30, No problem adjusting slower, and we will progress as fitness improves. Distance depends on attendees, but typically we run/walk the 5 mile CP loop. No one runs alone (unless they want to) or will be left behind.
Duration: about 1-1/2 hour.
Leader: contact Diana Strauss with any questions (link below).
All attendees are expected to adhere to NYS, RRCA and USATF guidelines:
- Masks or other face covering (Buffs) are required at all times you cannot socially distance
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times before, during and after the run
- If you feel unwell or show any symptoms of COVID-19 or are in quarantine, please stay home
- Groups larger than 10 will break into smaller pace groups
- Sign ups are no longer required, but please connect with the group leaders if you have any questions, or are new to the group