With Covid restrictions easing we look forward to seeing you soon. All runs, events and training sessions adhere to the latest health directives as detailed on the individual run and event pages.
Here's the latest on New York Flyers runs, events, and programs:
- In-person activities including long training runs and social events are slowly resuming, including a Little Red Lighthouse Run for members in the works for May 15th.
- We have restarted our weekly group runs on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday morning in Central Park, and Sunday morning in Prospect Park.
- Our current Winter Training Program (WTP) will finish up on April 25th with a Virtual 10k. All Flyers are invited! Sign Up Here.
- Registration for Spring 2021 SpeedPass will open Monday April 19th at 6am. At that time you can Sign Up Here. There will be an in-person and virtual option. Check out the new Training page for updates.
- The 2021 Summer/Fall Season of MTP will run from July 5th through November 7th. We will continue to update information Here.
- Flyers Apparel: thanks to our awesome Apparel Coordinator Lisa Konorty, the NYF New Balance Team Store will open soon. Check out the Team Shop for more information.
(We hope you are enjoying our new website. It is a work in progress. Thank you for bearing with us as our volunteers bring it up to speed.)
Special thanks to all our group run leaders, Francine Alfandary, Jon Riecke, Ed Altman, David Gaines, Beth Brennan, Debbie Panek & Diana Strauss - who have been there for the team through through thick and thin during a more than challenging year.
While advance registration is no longer required for weekly runs, all attendees are expected to adhere to the guidelines detailed on each run's page.