- This event has passed.
Thu. 6am | Central Park
March 25, 2021 @ 6:00 am - 7:00 am
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 am on Thursday, repeating until June 16, 2022
Weekly Group Run: "6 @ 6" clockwise loop of the park to start your Thursday.
When: 6:00am every Thursday.
Where: meet at the West 72nd Street Entrance to Central Park across from the Dakota
Pace: various, depending on group.
Duration: about 1 hour.
Leaders: contact Jon Riecke or Francine Alfandary with any questions (links below).
- Based on current CDC Guidelines:
- If you are vaccinated, Masks or other face covering (Buffs) are not required.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times before, during and after the run
- If you feel unwell or show any symptoms of COVID-19 or are in quarantine, please stay home
- Groups larger than 10 will break into smaller pace groups
- Sign ups are no longer required, but please connect with the group leaders if you have any questions, or are new to the group