- This event has passed.
Thu. 6:30pm | Central Park
March 10, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Weekly Group Run: A loop of the park to start your Thursday.
When: 6:30pm every Thursday evening, followed by a Social Meet-Up on the Third Thursday of the month.
Where: Meet at Columbus Circle, Merchant's Gate under the Maine Monument (there's a gold statue at the top of it). Social following the run on every third Thursday
Distance: 5 mile loop or 3-4 mile run/walk
Pace: Various, depending on group.
Duration: About 1 hour.
Route: When it's dark out in the evening, we run north on East Drive (counterclockwise) from Columbus Circle and cross over at the 102nd Street Transverse. We finish back near where we start at Columbus circle, on the park drive. When it's light out in the evening, we instead run clockwise and on the Bridle Path.
Run/Walk group will take two lower loops for 3.5 miles with ability to add on for 4.
Baggage: You may bring a lock and stow your stuff at The NY Running Company store in the Time Warner Center (2nd floor). They're open until 9:00.
Description: The Thursday Night Group run has been revived, reorganized and otherwise reborn- again!!! Join us every Thursday for this run. Runners of all paces welcome. We try to buddy up and make sure no one runs alone, especially new or prospective Flyers. However, to be certain that you'll have company at your pace for the full loop, please bring a friend. All are welcome- members and non-members.
Third Thursday Social: Immediately following the run on the 3rd Thursday of each month is our monthly Third Thursday Social!
Starts: Around 7:30pm
Location: All Stars Bar & Grill at 327 W. 57th Street
We hope to see you there!
- Based on current CDC Guidelines:
- If you are vaccinated, Masks or other face covering (Buffs) are not required.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times before, during and after the run
- If you feel unwell or show any symptoms of COVID-19 or are in quarantine, please stay home
- Groups larger than 10 will break into smaller pace groups
- Sign ups are no longer required, but please connect with the group leaders if you have any questions, or are new to the group