- This event has passed.
Sun. 8:30am | Prospect Park
Recurring event see all
March 28, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Weekly Group Run: start your Sunday with a fun and friendly run.
When: 8:30 am every Sunday in the hot summer months. 9:00am the rest of the year.
Where: meet at the top of the circle just inside the north entrance of Prospect Park.
Pace: various, depending on group.
Duration: about 1 hour.
Leaders: contact Debbie Panek and Beth Brennan with any questions (links below).
Based on current CDC Guidelines:
- If you are vaccinated, Masks or other face covering (Buffs) are not required.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times before, during and after the run
- If you feel unwell or show any symptoms of COVID-19 or are in quarantine, please stay home
- Groups larger than 10 will break into smaller pace groups
- Sign ups are no longer required, but please connect with the group leaders if you have any questions, or are new to the group