- This event has passed.
Sat. 9am | Central Park
Recurring event see all
November 27, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Weekly Group Run: six mile loop on the Bridle path or the Central Park Loop (Ted Corbitt Drive).
When: 9:00am every Saturday.
Where: meet at the lamp post at the North-West corner of the intersection of the 72nd Street Transverse and East Drive.
Pace: various, depending on group.
Duration: about 1 hour.
Leader: contact Ed Altman with any questions (link below). Alternate leader, David Gaines.
All attendees are expected to adhere to NYS, RRCA and USATF guidelines:
- Masks or other face covering (Buffs) are required at all times you cannot socially distance
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times before, during and after the run
- If you feel unwell or show any symptoms of COVID-19 or are in quarantine, please stay home
- Groups larger than 10 will break into smaller pace groups
- Sign ups are no longer required, but please connect with the group leaders if you have any questions, or are new to the group